T-140 Pressure Manometer
Precision Pressure Calibrator / Pressure Manometer
Pressure Manometer Features
- High accuracy gauge and differential capability
- Rugged, dust tight, water-resistant case
- Isolated SS sensors on 300 psi and 3,000 psi units
- Easy to read Super-Twist LCD
- Intuitive controls make operation easy, even for infrequent users
- Powered by a common 9 Volt alkaline battery
- Supplied in full protective sleeve; optional carrying case
- Ranges 10" H20 to 100psi are Gauge/Differential
The pressure manometer is part of the Martel Electronics Tuff-Tools line of calibrators and is designed to give technicians the laboratory-grade accuracy in a family of rugged, easy-to-use instruments.
The pressure manometer is available in several ranges; 10" H2O, 200" H2O and 30, 100, 300, and 3,000 psi. Operation of these calibrators is made easy through the use of a sealed membrane keypad with simple controls. When combined with a Martel Pump, the Pressure Calibration Kit makes a great package to handle your pneumatic calibration requirements.
Starting at: $810.00
Available in Kit or Calibrator Only Versions.
Multiple Pressure Ranges
|Pressure Manometer (Calibrator Only)
|Pressure Manometer Kits